Statement of Purpose for 3228 Residents Association
- The 3228 Residents Association will foster meaningful relationships with all levels of government with the intent of advocating for the best outcomes for the 3228 community.
- To provide an interface between the Surf Coast Shire and the residents of 3228 with the intent of fostering quality community consultation processes.
- To advocate on behalf of the residents of the 3228 community to ensure high quality service delivery of all standard local government services.
- To work to ensure that rates are kept to a minimum and that special charge schemes are only utilized when the community affected agrees to the process.
- To work to ensure transparency and accountability in the governance and decision making within the Surf Coast Shire.
- To identify those policies in the Surf Coast Shire that are unclear or not easily understood and work with the shire to provide clarity in all policy description.
- To identify deficiencies in policy in areas which could affect the safety, health and wellbeing of the community.
Area we cover
We operate under the Model Rules for an Incorporated Association as per the Consumer Affairs Victoria Associations Incorporation Reform Act 2012. You can view these rules here .
Our official name is: 3228 Residents Association Incorporated
Our Registered Number is – A0058442K
President - Andrew Cherubin
Vice President – Neil Campbell
Treasurer – Samala Bouvier
Secretary –Sue O’Shanassy
Committee - Lulu Glendenning, Ann Cutts, Melissa Baranski Taylor, Julia Gutbrod.